Thank you for your interest in partnering with San Diego Pride!
San Diego Pride is one of the oldest LGBT-serving organizations in the region, among the largest Pride celebrations in the country, and is an internationally recognized destination event.
New this year! San Diego LGBT Pride is pleased to announce a new opportunity for local San Diego-based small businesses to sponsor the 2018 San Diego Pride Celebration, July 13-15, 2018, at a reduced price of $1,500. Click below for more information.
For more details on partnering with San Diego LGBT Pride, please contact Director of Development Chance McKee at [email protected] or (619) 297-7683.
Pride Fact Sheet
Pride promotes your brand to more than:
- 230,000 parade spectators
- 40,000 music festival attendees
- 25 local and national media partners
Tickets to our 2-day festival were sold in:
- 464 cities
- 46 states
- 27 countries
San Diego Pride’s audience is loyal, engaged and has spending power:
- 50% of attendees have college or post-graduate degrees
- 55% of attendees report annual incomes exceeding $50,000
- 7 of 10 LGBT adults remain loyal to brands that support the LGBT community, regardless of pricing or convenience
- 7% of U.S. adults identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transgender, and the combined buying power of U.S. LGBT adults rose 3.7 percent to $917 billion in 2016