Artists who donated their time to celebrate diversity, break down barriers, and promote equality have helped Pride raise and donate millions of dollars for the San Diego community.
Performers of all genres are encouraged to contact San Diego Pride to be featured in the 2017 Pride celebration, which will include bands, solo musicians, comedians, dance troupes, DJs, youth talent and more!
Last year's festival showcased 110 acts in multiple venues, featuring rock, pop, Latin, EDM, R&B, hip-hop, country and cultural performances.
The festival offers equal opportunities to artists promoting their talents and performances to the LGBT market in the San Diego region.
The application deadline is March 18, 2017.
Festival Location & Dates:
Festival, Balboa Park, San Diego, (6th Avenue and Laurel St.)
Festival Day One | Saturday, July 15, 2017 | 11:00 am – 10:00 pm
Festival Day Two | Sunday, July 16, 2017 | 11:00 am – 8:00 pm
● We will confirm artist selection as bookings are finalized by mid-April, 2017
● Merchandise tables will be available for each band/artist to sell promotional merchandise at the Festival 30 minutes after your performance
● Credentials will be issued to performers, management, and crew listed on the performer’s list
● Please note all venues are outdoor
● Limited backline is provided on some stages
No Submission or Processing Fees
All performances are on a volunteer basis and help support the equal rights movement in San Diego - and provide great exposure! Our community appreciates your support!
Your electronic images and bios will be used in the Official Pride Souvenir Program, online promotions, print, and press materials.
Please direct questions to our Entertainment Department: 619-297-7683x123 or [email protected].
Being an entertainer at Pride is a great way to engage the community. Consider supporting Pride in other ways.