This event is hosted by San Diego SheFest.
As COVID-19 restrictions shift, San Diego SheFest is spotlighting different sporting and recreational organizations that will help you get OUTside in fun and safe ways. No previous sporting/recreational experience required.
During this interactive panel, participants will hear from San Diego based clubs and organizations that organize community events and outdoor recreational opportunities for or include LGBTQ+ women and non-binary folks.
The webinar will be an opportunity for people to:
- Learn about outdoor recreational clubs or organizations in their area
- Discuss the importance of & challenges faced in women’s sports and recreation
- Pick up helpful tips from experts
- Debunk common misconceptions about who recreation is for
- Plug-in to upcoming events hosted by the different organizations
- Build a community of like-minded recreational enthusiasts!
- BONUS- OUTside swag items from REI will be available for attendees!
- Lezbhonest — Dragon Boat Racing
- Queer Climbing Collective — Rock Climbing
- San Diego Surf Ladies — Surfing
- SDAFFL — American Flag Football
- Vie Cycle — Biking Skills
This event is free, but you must RSVP to attend. RSVP here.
Translation in American Sign Language (ASL) is confirmed for this event.