This event is hosted by TransFamily Support Services.
The TransFamily Support Services is offering a comprehensive 16 hour training designed for professionals interested in providing sensitive and competent mental health and medical care for gender non-conforming children, transgender youth and young adults. CEUs will be offered.
While training is designed for professionals, parents and others wanting to learn more about gender non-conforming youth are welcome to attend.
Dates & Times:
- Friday, June 18th 8:00am – 12:00pm
- Saturday, June 19th 8:00am – 12:00pm
- Sunday, June 27th 12:00pm – 4:00pm
- Monday, June 28th 8:00am – 12:00pm
*Please note times are PDT.
- Johanna Olson-Kennedy, M.D
- Aydin Olson-Kennedy, LCSW
- Darlene Tando, LCSW
For further information, please email: [email protected]