San Diego Pride and TransFamily Support Services, with Champions of Health in partnership with San Diego County, have teamed up to host a vaccination clinic to administer COVID-19 second shots, first shots, and booster shots to those who are eligible.
OPEN TO ALL – ESPECIALLY FOR YOUTH & TRANSITIONAL AGED YOUTH
The vaccination clinic will be held on Saturday, October 23, 2021, from 2 – 6 pm.
Youth 12 – 17 must be accompanied by a parent and/or legal guardian.
Appointments are not required but are highly encouraged.
Appointment availability depends on vaccine supply. Please fill out the form or call 619-297-7683 to make an appointment.
- Appointments last approximately 30 minutes.
- Appointments are grouped to ensure all doses are used.
- You will be asked to provide your name, address, date of birth, and contact telephone number.
- Vaccines are free. You do not need health insurance.
- Vaccines are available to everyone with any immigration status that can receive a vaccine.