What airport should I fly into?
You have two options in our border city:
- Fly into San Diego International Airport (SAN). Our airport is right downtown and close to the host hotel!
- The Tijuana International Airport (TIJ) may be more cost-effective for some travelers. Cross Border Xpress (CBX) is an excellent and easy way to walk directly across the border once you arrive at the Tijuana airport. (Be sure to research any restrictions or additional paperwork you may need to complete if you are not a Mexican or US citizen and are transiting through Mexico.)
How do I get from the airport to the host hotel?
We recommend a ride-share, taxi, or public transportation.
- A bus trip (MTS) will take approximately 20-25 minutes and cost $2.50 USD per rider.
- A ride-share (Lyft, Uber) or taxi will take approximately 10-15 minutes and may cost between $10.00 USD and $25.00 USD (subject to surge pricing).
- A bus trip (MTS) will take approximately 2 hours and cost $6.00 USD per rider.
- A ride-share (Lyft, Uber) or taxi will take approximately 30-45 minutes and may cost between $30.00 USD and $50.00 USD (subject to surge pricing).
I plan to drive to San Diego and/or get a rental car. Can I park at the hotel?
Parking is available for an additional cost. Please find the hotel’s parking rates here. Guests may choose to park at a nearby parking lot or garage instead.
How else can I get to San Diego?
Getting around: What ride-share apps do you recommend?
San Diego is served by both Uber and Lyft.
Getting around: What public transportation is available in San Diego?
Public transportation (MTS) is available via bus or trolley. While it may take longer than a car ride to get to your destination, public transportation is generally cheaper than other options (e.g. ride-shares or taxis).