In order to address issues of reproductive justice, education justice, and health justice that systematically impact the LGBTQ community – particularly LGBTQ families and people of color, San Diego Pride is supporting four measures this election cycle – three statewide measures and one local (San Diego City) measure. Please join us in supporting these ballot measures as we address abortion and birth control access, arts and music education, health justice, and reproductive justice in the form of accessible and affordable childcare.
San Diego Pride’s ballot measure positions are below.
There are a number of ballot measures we have not taken a position on. We recommend these unbiased resources to learn more about all of the ballot measures:
- Statewide ballot measures (via League of Women Voters of California Education Fund)
- Local ballot measures – San Diego County (via Voters’ Edge)
Vote YES for LGBTQ+ health, justice, and opportunity.
Vote YES on Prop 1, Prop 28, Prop 31, and Measure H.
San Diego Pride has taken a position on the following measures:
Statewide Ballot Measures:
- Proposition 1 – Right To Reproductive Freedom: YES
- Proposition 28 – Arts & Music Education Funding: YES
- Proposition 31 – Ban on Flavored Tobacco Sales: YES
City of San Diego Ballot Measures:
- Measure H – Increases Childcare for Working Families: YES