Saturday Headliner, JoJo
Outstanding LGBTQ entertainers and artists set to join TLC as part of San Diego Pride Festival 2018 lineup. The Pride Festival boasts over 50 LGBTQ-serving organizations, over 100 artists across four stages, and over 40,000 attendees.
“It is my honor to stand in solidarity with Pride as we make strides towards true equality, protection, and inclusion,” said Saturday Headliner JoJo. “I adore seeing so many various expressions of individuality at Pride while all unified in love.”
San Diego Pride Festival will take place at Marston Point in Balboa Park on Saturday, July 14 to Sunday, July 15.
- TLC were early supporters of the LGBTQ community who gave a voice and financial support to those living with HIV and AIDS.
- JoJo credits the LGBTQ community with literally saving her life and has used her platform to highlight suicide prevention resources like the Trevor Project and Trans Lifeline.
- LE1F is a queer black rapper and producer who has worked to directly confront the homophobia that exists within the genre.
- Kim Petras is a breakout trans artist who uses her voice to discuss the importance of supporting trans youth.
- Paris Sukomi Max is a local artist and icon, inspires our community daily to live life authentically open as a form of protest
- Graciela Beltran is a Mexican singer who has championed anti-bullying efforts in support of LGBTQ youth.
“I hope everyone will take the time to learn more about the bold and brilliant LGBTQ artists who will be attending Pride, and join us in enjoying their music at the Festival this July,” said Fernando Lopez, San Diego Pride’s Executive Director. “For many of us, Pride is the one time a year that we have to love and dance in the daylight, and I am so proud of our team for working diligently to ensure that the diversity on our stages reflects back to us all the diversity in our community.”
Full line up, schedule, and more information about the festival can be found at sdpride.org/festival
Guests are encouraged to save money and time by purchasing tickets in advance. Advance general admission tickets are $20 for single-day admission, $25 for a weekend pass. All GA tickets will be $30 at the gate. VIP access is $175 in advance or $200 at the gate. Meet & greet tickets are now available for TLC and JoJo. Volunteers and youth who are high school-aged and younger will be admitted free.
Tickets can be purchased at bit.ly/sdpride18