CAPI 2020 SAN DIEGO
The CAPI conference brings together Prides and LGBTQ-serving organizations from across the western United States of America and Mexico. This annual gathering offers professional development workshops, opportunities to network, and intentional space to share resources and best practices in the hopes of strengthening Pride organizations and the broader LGBTQ movement.
When: Thursday, February 27, 2020 – Sunday, March 1, 2020
Where: DoubleTree by Hilton – San Diego Mission Valley
7450 Hazard Center Drive, San Diego, California, 92108
- Registration is now closed.
- Host hotel has no vacancy.
Questions? Email us at [email protected]
What is CAPI?
- A non-profit whose name stands for: Consolidated Association of Prides, Inc.
- CAPI’s mission is to empower and support Pride organizations in their efforts planning Pride celebrations.
- The organization is comprised of LGBT Pride organizations in: Alaska, Arizona, California, Hawaii, Idaho, Kansas, Montana, New Mexico, Nevada, Oklahoma, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Washington, Wyoming and the country of Mexico.
- San Diego Pride is a founding member of CAPI.
CAPI 2020 Sponsors
Thank you to our CAPI 2020 sponsors!