Many in the LGBTQ community, underserved communities, and those living with HIV experience substantial barriers to accessing healthcare.
San Diego Pride and TransFamily Support Services, with Champions for Health in partnership with San Diego County, have teamed up to host a vaccination clinic to administer COVID-19 first shots, second shots, and the Bivalent booster shots to those who are eligible. We’re also offering Flu shots and Monkey Pox vaccinations.
Our vaccination clinic will provide NovaVax COVID 1st & 2nd shots, and Bivalent boosters.
OPEN TO ALL
The vaccination clinic will be held on Saturday, March 25th, 2023, from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm at the San Diego Pride Office – 3620 30th Street in North Park.
Youth under age 18 must be accompanied by a parent and/or legal guardian.
Appointments are not required but are highly encouraged.
Please fill out the form or call 619-297-7683 to make an appointment.
- Appointments last approximately 30 minutes.
- Appointments are grouped to ensure all doses are used.
- You will be asked to provide your name, address, date of birth, and contact telephone number.
- Vaccines are free. You do not need health insurance.
- Vaccines are available to everyone with any immigration status that can receive a vaccine.