Free Entry for High-School Aged Youth And Younger
Youth (high-school age and younger) will be able to enter the Pride Festival for free. Free youth tickets are available at the Box Office only on the days of the festival (Saturday and Sunday).
This includes current-year high school graduates, but does not include current college students. College students are not eligible for free entry under this offer. This offer extends to all youth, regardless of location (i.e. youth outside of the greater San Diego region are included).
To pick up your free ticket:
- FIRST, go to the Box Office upon arrival and present one of the below acceptable forms of ID.
- NOTE: PLEASE do not wait in the entrance line if you have not already picked up your free ticket from the box office. The Front Entrance volunteers will not be distributing these tickets and you will have to re-enter the line.
- At the box office, you will receive a free GA Weekend Ticket, which will be stamped. You will also receive a corresponding stamp on your inner wrist.
- Present your ticket and show your stamp to the Volunteers at the entry gate(s).
Acceptable Forms of ID for Youth:
- School ID card
- State-issued ID card or passport with a birthdate after July 16, 2004
- Military dependent ID card
- Recent (within the past school year) school transcript or report card
- Other valid documentation of age or high school or younger student status