What do I get with my San Diego Pride Festival ticket?
Attendees get to experience admission to the famous San Diego Pride Festival, which includes multiple stages and dance areas, beverage areas, community information booths and vendors, and much more. The festival is full of fun attractions including Art of Pride, Children’s Garden, Leather Realm, Youth Zone, and more. Festival goers can also choose from over 100 entertainers and performers to dance to and enjoy.
Where is the San Diego Pride Festival?
The festival is located on the west side of Balboa Park off of Sixth Avenue from Laurel Street going south into Marston Point.
Where is the San Diego Pride Parade?
The parade follows a mile-and-a-half route starting west along University Avenue (starting at Normal Street) and turns south onto Sixth Avenue. The parade goes into Balboa Park at Upas Street.
Where is the Spirit of Stonewall Rally?
The Spirit of Stonewall Rally is located at Normal St and University just under the Hillcrest Pride Flag. This event is free and open to the public.
Is San Diego Pride accessible?
Yes, all San Diego Pride events are accessible to individuals with disabilities, and there are also services for deaf and hard of hearing individuals. Please check out our Pride Accessibility page for more information.
What items aren’t allowed at the San Diego Pride Festival?
The following items are prohibited at San Diego Pride Festival.
- Air Horns
- Bicycles, Skates, Scooters or Skateboards (Store your bike at our free bike storage!)
- Drones or Remote Control Aircraft, Cars or Toys
- Flyers, Samples, Giveaways or Promotional Items
- Illegal Drugs
- Laser Pointers
- Outside Beverages. Exception for unopened disposable water bottles.
- All reusable water bottles, canteens, and hydration packs must be empty.
- Outside Food
- Pets or Other Animals – Except Service Animals