Where can I get tickets?
You can find tickets at sdpride.org/tickets!
See you there!
What do I get with my San Diego Pride Festival ticket?
Attendees get to experience admission to the famous San Diego Pride Festival, which includes multiple stages and dance areas, beverage areas, community information booths and vendors, and much more. The festival is full of fun attractions including Art of Pride, Children’s Garden, Leather Realm, Youth Zone, and more.
Where is the San Diego Pride Festival?
The San Diego Pride Festival is located on the west side of Balboa Park off of Sixth Avenue from Laurel Street going south into Marston Point.
Where is the San Diego Pride Parade?
The San Diego Pride Parade follows a mile-and-a-half route starting west along University Avenue (starting at Normal Street) and turns south onto Sixth Avenue. The parade goes into Balboa Park at Upas Street.
Where is the Spirit of Stonewall Rally?
The Spirit of Stonewall Rally is located at Normal St and University just under the Hillcrest Pride Flag. This event is free and open to the public.
How accessible is San Diego Pride?
All San Diego Pride events are accessible to individuals with disabilities, and there are also services for deaf and hard of hearing individuals. Please check out our Pride Accessibility page for more information.
What items aren't allowed at the San Diego Pride Festival?
The following items are prohibited at San Diego Pride Festival.
- Air Horns
- Bicycles, Skates, Scooters or Skateboards (Store your bike at our free bike storage!)
- Drones or Remote Control Aircraft, Cars or Toys
- Flyers, Samples, Giveaways or Promotional Items
- Illegal Drugs
- Laser Pointers
- Outside Beverages. Exception for unopened disposable water bottles.
- All reusable water bottles, canteens, and hydration packs must be empty.
- Outside Food
- Pets or Other Animals – Except Service Animals
Do youth get into the Festival for free?
Yes! Youth high school aged or younger get into the festival for free which includes recent high school graduates. These tickets are not available in advanced and are only available at the front gate box office of the festival grounds when the festival is open. Your youth ticket includes admission into both days of the festival. Please note that children 13 years of younger need to be accompanied by a guardian or adult.
I can't make it to the Festival this year. How can I still support San Diego Pride?
You can donate to our year-round programming at sdpride.org/donate!
We’ll see you at the next one!
Where does my donation go?
Pride festivities have grown from a small grassroots march for equal rights into the largest civic event in the region, with activities that span a full week of celebrating the LGBTQ community. In addition to our annual festivities, San Diego Pride has donated more than $3 million dollars to LGBTQ-serving nonprofits and runs multiple year-round education, advocacy, and community service programs.
Your donation to Pride will help fund:
- Virtual youth programming such as our Queer Youth Power Hours and the Youth Leadership Academy that will help more than 4,000 LGBTQ youth stay connected to LGBTQ services.
- Coalition groups like the Latinx Coalition, QAPIMEDA Coalition, and the Black LGBTQ Coalition to continue their year-round education and community building work.
- 30+ programs and events including She Fest, the #MeTooLGBT Summit, The Transgender Day of Empowerment, Pride Youth Marching Band, Vote with Pride, and more.